Certified Business Innovation Manager (CBIM) is the premier certification in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship. This is because, in today’s world, there is an urgent need for organizations to ensure that proper trainings and guidance is provided to their employees to ensure that the organization survives in today’s competitive landscape. The Certified Business Innovation Manager......More
IICIE at the 8th Annual Conference for the Academy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship with Ryerson University! Read more about it within our newsletter HEREMore
The International Institute Of Certified Innovators and Entrepreneurs is a global center of innovations and entrepreneurs offering training, certifications and membership in the fields of Technology, Biotech, Green Energy, Gaming and New Media.More
Four Steps of Certifications
Each steps builds on previous steps with an emphasis on learning by doing through projects.
(Basics of Innovation and Strategy)
Basics of Innovation
Level 1 is deigned to cover the fundamental definition of innovation and how it occurs within the organizations..
(Advanced Innovation and Strategy)
Level 2 will teach techniques and tools that will equip business innovation managers to manage innovation within an organization from the ground up.
(Level 1 and 2 Theory Examination)
This examination will focus on Level 1 and Level 2 methodologies and will assist individuals in understanding their grasp of innovation.
(Billion Dollar Project)
Within Level 3 individuals will work with IICIE approved mentors to successfully develop a billion dollar idea.
- Compete Or Lead – The Corporate Struggle For Innovation
- Business Innovation Certifications: The Key to overcoming the Corporate Innovation Challenge
- Microsoft Windows 10 a Software Innovation
- When Innovation is in Wrong Hands
- Management Role Impact on Innovative and Special Skills Employees
- Product Innovation Vs Process Innovation
- How has Organizational Change led to Organizational Success?
- Digital Music Innovation
- Importance of Skills and Talented Employees in New Millennium
- Apple Watch